Forum sur la Livebox de Wanadoo
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum sur la Livebox de Wanadoo

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 ...
Voir le deal

Livebox and bridge mode question

AuteurMessage
Unique
Invité

Livebox and bridge mode question Empty
MessageSujet: Livebox and bridge mode question   Livebox and bridge mode question EmptyDim 2 Oct 05 à 15:35

Hello,

Im dutch and sadly i can only speak dutch, english, german and a bit of swedish but no word french Mdr3
So heres my questions (in english Wink :

Wanadoo is starting to provide a 20/1 mbit service here soon, and the modem will be a livebox sagem 3202.

On many dutch forums i see people complaining about the stability of this modem (they already renamed it to deathbox in many places).
Especially port forwarding seems to be a bitch.
There seems to be a limit to amount of port(rules) that can be forwarded (8 i read some place)?
VPNs cant be forwarded, refreshing game servers would crash the livebox etc.

So im wondering if i can just put the livebox into bridge mode and use my linux router as router?

Also some general questions:
How do you people experience adsl2+ with a livebox in france?
I believe you guys have had it some months now, does it run stable?
What speeds can one expect from a 20/1 mbit line. (im 1 km from central so 15 mbit should be possible i hope)
Whats a typical latency to the gateway?

Merci
Unique
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
surieux
Invité

Livebox and bridge mode question Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Livebox and bridge mode question   Livebox and bridge mode question EmptyLun 3 Oct 05 à 15:59

I asked sagem about bridge mode and they answered it was not possible, FT has not requested this feature.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Livebox and bridge mode question
Page 1 sur 1